£5,940.00 Inc. VAT
PadScan Bladder Scanner – Ideal assistant to meet Point of care challenges
SAFE – ACCURATE – AUTOMATIC – RELIABLE – EASY TO USE
Use of Bladder scanner
* prevents unnecessary catheterisation and relieves patients pain
* Reduces chances of urinary tract infection
* Monitors urine and prevents urinary retention
* Reduces cost for hospital and saves time for medical staff
* easy to operate by nurses – no monographers requiring
Tablet Bladder Scanner uses 3D sector probe in real-time ultrasonic imaging algorithms that measures the urinary bladder volume and post-void residual (PVR) quickly, safely, automatically and non-invasively. Offers fast calculation within seconds.
* Lightweight tablet deisgn – grab and go
* Full alphanumeric keyboard on 8′ touch screen
* Built-in thermal printer for easy printing
* Patient data management with built-in memory and external USB for easy data storage
Supplied with standard configuration includes: Bladder Scanner with one 3D probe, one battery and one docking station and paper roll.
* Optional : Mobile Trolley