Physical (in-store) Sales
- Items cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded unless faulty.
- You can return all qualifying goods for exchange or receive a refund, if you do so within 14 days from the date of delivery. Please contact us to arrange a return. Please note that the goods must be returned in their original condition and with all packaging intact.
- Please note if you unseal goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons your right to cancel is void.
- We request that all goods are returned within 14 days of the date upon our acceptance of your return.
- If the goods delivered are faulty or have been damaged in transit, then we will either exchange the goods free of charge, or give you a full refund including delivery costs, providing the goods are returned to us within 14 days of arranging a return.
- Unwanted items can be returned as you have the right to change your mind and cancel your order within 14 days of receiving the goods.
- We will also charge for collections if you are not sending the unwanted item yourself.
- Medical Store will not accept returns for any non-faulty items which are not in their original and re-sellable condition.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly ‘How to return or exchange an item’ below before returning goods.
- All exchanges are offered subject to product availability and the customer will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges.
- Exchanged items will only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly ‘How to return or exchange an item’ below before exchanging goods
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to facilitate the return of your items you must contact us first, either by phone, fax or e-mail in order to inform us of your intentions. In the case of unwanted items this must be done within 14 days from the date of delivery. We reserve the right to refuse returns if this procedure is not followed.
- We will advise you whether we will collect the goods or whether we expect you to send the goods back to us at your own cost.
- Please ensure that you enclose a copy of your invoice or a copy of your delivery note with the items you are returning along with a note giving the reason for the return or the exchange. Please then wrap the package safely & securely to be ready for return.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by Medical Store.
- All items must be returned to us following these guidelines above before a refund or replacement is issued.
- Refunds to you will be made within 14 days of receiving the returned goods. We will issue a credit note and the refund will go back into your account. If you paid us via credit/debit card we will refund back to the card that was initially used in the transaction the refund applies to.
- Your refund will not be in full if you cancel your order after 14 days of receiving your goods. In the case of receiving faulty goods or cancellations within 14 days of receiving the goods you will receive a full refund (please see above explanations).
This Delivery & Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any further questions on our Returns Policy, please contact us by phone, fax or e-mail.